A small number of pupils will be involved in this first phase of the reopening of our school.
Please check the timetable below to see if any of your child’s classes are involved in this first phase.
Please note pupils should attend as follows:
Week 1 (22nd Feb) if your surname begins with A-L
Week 2 (1st March) if your surname begins with M-Z.
If none of your child’s classes are on this timetable they should continue with remote learning from home.
If any of your child’s classes are involved in this timetable, they are invited to collect their Asymptomatic Testing kits on Friday 19th February at the following times:
S4 – 9.30 am – 10.30 am
S5 – 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
S6 – 1.30 pm – 2.30 pm
Parents/carers should have received a letter detailing all the information from Test & Trace together with a privacy notice and consent form.
If young people are attending Friday 19th February please remember:
- To bring the signed consent form signed by parent/carer
- Enter the Assembly Hall via the fire exit (do not use the main school entrance).
- Sanitise hands on entry and exit
- Maintain 2 metre distance from others at all times
- Face coverings should be worn