Skills Development Scotland’s Parent and Carers Research
Skills Development Scotland would like to know what parents and carers think about Scotland’s careers services.
Feedback from the parent and carer survey will be shared with partner organisations. Enter the SDS parent and carer survey on careers services:
The survey will close at 5pm on 31 May 2021
The aim of this research is to ask parents and carers about their awareness and use of Skills Development Scotland services and how they talk to their child about careers. This information will allow SDS to better understand the needs of parents & carers and to better shape our services. The questions should take around 10 minutes to complete.
Skills Development Scotland (SDS) is the national skills body, we provide:
- career information, advice and guidance in every state secondary school in Scotland
- career information, advice and guidance in our career centres across Scotland
- My World of Work, our careers website
- My Kid’s Career, our website for parents and carers providing information to help you support your child with career choices
- Apprenticeships.scot, our website on apprenticeship opportunities in Scotland.